Rolls Royce and Bentley service, repair and restoration at JE Robison Service
·Evolution of the modern Rolls
Royce and Bentley models
·Repairing a Rolls Royce V8 engine
·Power, lighting, trim and
- All types of powertrain service, including overhaul of both six and eight cylinder engines and resolution of driveability problems on late model cars.
- Servo brake service (pre-1966 cars)
- Mineral oil and RR363-based hydraulic system service
- Chassis electrical repairs
- Woodwork and upholstery service, including custom interior work
- Suspension repairs and alignments
- Show preparation. Cars prepared by Robison Service have won many awards throughout New England. JE Robison-prepared Rolls Royces have been class winners 6 of the last 10 years at the Newport Auto Show.
Rolls Royce and Bentley Electrical System ServiceJE Robison Service is the place to go for electrical system repairs on Rolls Royce and Bentley motorcars. Here are some of the things we can do:Have your memory power seats or pushbutton locks stopped working? Many of the control modules in 1980 and newer cars contain backup batteries. Modules with backup batteries include
- Memory seat controllers
- Security controllers
- Central lock controllers
Our technicians have the training and tools to solve any electrical problem on these cars. We have a full kit of lab test equipment — multi meters and lab scopes — as well as dedicated Rolls Royce and Bentley test systems. Our company has a complete library of all electrical and wiring information for Rolls Royce and Bentley cars from post war to the present day. Our technicians are backed up by the immense resources of Robert Bosch, the world's largest supplier of automotive electrical components. Bosch is the present-day supplier of key electrical systems for both Rolls Royce and Bentley motor cars.
Call JE Robison Service for all your electrical needs on Rolls Royce and Bentley cars.
We have enclosed transport available for distant owners wishing to send their cars without fear of damage. Robison Service takes major mechanical work from anywhere in the Eastern United States. In addition, Robison Service offers winter storage and re-commissioning services for Rolls Royce and Bentley motorcars.
John Robison is a Technical Consultant to the Rolls Royce Owners Club. You canemail John with any technical questions about your Rolls Royce or Bentley.