The new (VW-designed) Bentley cars are true mass-produced products. They sell in far greater numbers than any earlier RR/B product, but to many enthusiasts, they lack the handmade feel. This - in contrast - is the ultimate handmade car. Every detail on it is unique. The engine is signed by the man who balanced and built it, and the wood is signed by the man who did the final finish.
- All convertible top hydraulic lines have been replaced, and actuators rebuilt or replaced. This is a major issue on these cars; it's needed on any car of this age, but seldom done when cars are for sale.
- Brakes were overhauled, both the calipers and pads, and the hydraulics. With the Alcon brakes this is an very expensive service that is also oft-delayed.
- Suspension hydraulics also serviced, with new gas springs and fluid flush
- Tires are new and correct.
- Body and trim is undamaged by accidents and free of cosmetic flaws. We did repair two small dings, using the original Glasurit system paint and finish materials.
- Interior is spotless with new Hilborn carpet mats and seats conditioned with Leatherique. The wood and leather are as good as you will find in an original car.
- Major service was completed last year and everything is up to date and working.
- Relays and wiring are updated.